SiNELAB WORKSHOP

Monday, September 18, 2006

SiNELAB Batch 1



Budding filmmakers and buddies- Ray and James - test the camera. While their actor puts on make-up.











Direk CJ motivates her actor.









James and Ray









Natural lighting. Dogme style.








Teacher Melchor Escarcha with Batch 1 workshopppers Kit, CJ, James and Ray @12 Cubao.
TESTIMONIAL:
I sometimes find it difficult to create videos even if I have experience in videography and production. Good thing, I came across an invitation to a workshop I exactly needed for my AVP needs. I signified my participation to the invitation. There, I learned how to structure a script effectively. Likewise, studying script models and concepts with Melchor and Mike is something I value tremendously. Because I use it everyday in my job, which focuses highly on Audio-Visual Productions. Just recently, I produced an AVP for a friend’s wedding (as what melchor anticipated). The first wedding AVP I created. I watched some samples and I have observed that most AVPs were built based on templates. I told myself that I wanted the video to have a character, something that the newly-weds and the audience would really appreciate. I applied the concepts that I learned from the seminar, drafted the script on my mind then proceeded with the shoot and finally edited it.The response from the newly-weds and the guests were overwhelming. They said it was their first time to see such kind of video. People applauded and congratulated us for a job well done. Thanks to the workshop!
- KiT E. JOAQUIN, Ikandi Digital Video Productions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws